Poles for those in need –
„Christmas Support packages”
Polish Klan Association is aiming to deliver 80 Christmas Support Packages to our community for those within London Borough of Hounslow and surrounding areas.
What we plan:
- Delivering Christmas food Hampers
- Delivering toys to families or single parents
- Hampers for those who are homeless, rough sleeping and residents within our care.
We are aiming to support any members of the community who are having to long term self isolate, shield due to under lying health conditions, have been affected by COVID-19 and suffered loss of work, encountered financial difficulty or other negative consequences due to the ongoing pandemic.
Many people have announced ‘Christmas is cancelled’ but this is not so as far as we’re concerned and we’d like to make Christmas 2020 as hope and joy filled as possible for as many people as possible.
These are unprecedented times but together, we are stronger, and the response is coming from communities across the country.
“In every community, there is work to be done. In every nation, there are wounds to heal. In every heart, there is the power to do it.”
– Marianne Williamson
You can donate by either giving money directly and we will put 100% of your donation toward the Christmas 2020 appeal hampers and toys.
It is possible to donate in a variety of way:
- Metro Bank – Polish Association Klan – Account number: 32758126 Sort code: 23-05-80
- PayPal : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit one of the polish local shops listed below and leave something in our basket/trolley near the till.